pelvic floor CONSULTATION
The postpartum pelvic floor exercises are recommended 6 to 8 weeks after the birth of your baby, even if you had a C-section. If you didn't have time to do it, it is never too late. They reduce the risk of urine incontinence, prolapse, help for a good abdominal recovery, and improve the sexual life.
Your baby, the placenta, the amniotic fluid weight on your pelvic floor for 9 months increasing the pressure on your muscles and the associated risks.
The pelvic floor exercises are even more important if you had a vaginal delivery, an episiotomy, if it is not your first baby or if forceps were needed.
THE PELVIC FLOOR CONSULTATION
The consultation is provided by a certified pelvic floor specialist on a one on one basis to establish a recovery plan that match to your specific condition.
During this program our specialist will first evaluate your pelvic floor and advise at best you on the exercises to do :
- to increase the tonus of each layer of your pelvic floor.
- to increase the consciousness of the different layers of your pelvic floor.
- to help you controlling the different muscles.
- to decrease the pressure on your pelvic floor.
- to protect your pelvic floor in your daily life.
Usually between 5-10 sessions are needed, depending on your condition, once to twice a week.
Several sessions with the recovery packages
600 RMB / session instead 1200 RMB.